This is an ambrosia maple cake platter.
It was turned using 3 pieces of wood (11″X2″, 3″x3x4″ and 6″X3″).
The entire piece was finished using shellac and Minwax Antique Oil.
Artist: Allen Seidman
You might also like:
- Woodturning tools
- Wood gifts
- Black Walnut Platter
- Cookie Display Stand Platter
- Purpleheart Platter with Pyrography Rim
- Footed Norfolk Island Pine Platter with Leather Strap Lacing
- Ash Platter with Graffiti Inspired Finish
- Ash Platter with Iridescent Colours
- Ornamental Oak Woodturned Platter
- Mimosa Vase With Finial
- Cherry Plate with Embellishments
- Tribute Platter: HMS Sheffield, HMS Arrow & HMS Yarmouth
- Cherry Hollow Form with Ipe Cross Braces
Join Our Mailing List
Subscribe for Art of Turning updates!