This piece is a Norfolk Island Pine vessel hand turned from and sourced from Southern Florida.
The Norfolk Pine can give you great visual pleasure and surprise you with amazing patterns at times.
It’s always like opening a Christmas present, as you never know what you’ll find.
Finished with a Shellac friction polish I mix myself, helps bring out the awesome color.
Artist: Randy Pugh
You might also like:
- Norfolk Island Punk Lidded Box with Ebonized Cherry
- Footed Norfolk Island Pine Platter with Leather Strap Lacing
- Eccentric Candlesticks
- Ash Woodturned Decorated Clock
- Colored Pencil and Epoxy Turned Clock
- King Billy Pine Wood Bowl
Join Our Mailing List
Subscribe for Art of Turning updates!